Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Cool With A "K" PART 9 - CHAPTER 6

Truth or Dare was weird. I felt like such an alien. It was all questions like "Have you ever been in love? With who?" and "I dare you to confess to Johnny that you love him!"  and that kind of crap. 
After Truth or Dare, one of the girls squealed, "Let's play Makeover!" Seriously? How old was she, four? Suddenly, 33 pairs of mascara-covered eyes fell on Mouse. Mouse backed against the wall, holding her arms out for defense. A sudden sea of Oh come on, Mouse, it'll be fun! You know, you could really use it. Pleaasee Mouse? Why not? I'll pay you! Mouse's eyes glimmered, her fingers twitched. "Oh my gosh, do you think...." Alice whispered to me. I shook my head, "No. T-there's no way.... right?
"How much?" Mouse said.
Oh my god! Did I seriously just hear that?! Alice and I exchanged looks. Was this really happening? The girl who had offered the money smiled, along with the rest of the Fembots, who came up from behind the girl, holding makeup of all sorts. Mouse's face fell. Oh my god, would she really......?

No comments:

Post a Comment