Friday, December 11, 2009

Cool With A "K". PART 2 (Chapter 2)

I sat down next to Alice in History. She leaned over, "Where have you been?"
"I, uhhh........" What was I supposed to say? "I-I had to pee REALLY bad." Damn it! Idiot! Idiot! I had to pee really bad? Geez, what an idiot! Alice nodded and leaned back towards her desk, but she didn't look convinced.
At 12:00, I sat down next to Mouse, who had a half of a burrito in her mouth. Alice was sitting across from us, looking around nervously at the table. Me and Mouse exchanged looks. Sure enough, Alice took a small, familiar, blue plastic box out of her bag and opened it. She took out a tiny package of disinfectant wipes and started vigorously scrubbing the table space in front of her. Oh, and
one more thing about Alice, she has Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder. In other words, she is
a TOTAL germ-a-phobe. Last Christmas Eve, Mouse ate waaaaay too much Christmas candy
and barfed her guts out into a garbage can five feet away from Alice and Alice herself ran to the
bathroom with her hand over her mouth and didn't come out for two and a half hours. So that's
Alice for you! Chris came and sat down by Alice. He watched her for a minute or two and
decided that it was safer over by us and sat next to me. "Not again," he whispered. "Get used
to it." I suggested.


No comments:

Post a Comment