Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Cool With A "K" PART 9 - CHAPTER 4

After dinner in the "Mess Hall" (waaaaaay too cheesy, the food too. I don't like cheese.) Alice, Mouse, and I entered the girl's cabin. Mouse's eyes instantly widened in disgust (Ah, so much eye-widening. Any time someone's eyes are going to just pop out of their head.) The newest Lady Gaga CD was playing loudly (I only know what it was because Chris had begged me to let him get it a few months back, I said yes, big mistake.) and the room was filled with about 30 girls in variations of pink pajamas. I guess my old green ones might stand out a bit here. They sure did. As did Mouse's grey janitor's suit thing that she always wore. As did Alice's pale yellow long-sleeved nightgown (Of course she aimed for the most modest thing she could get). I guess all of I were dressed pretty modestly, especially compared to these skanks- uh *cough* girls, girls.... Most of them were wearing either very short pajama shorts and tank tops, short nightgowns, or simply underwear and their bra. I was surprised Katherine wasn't here... Oh, look! There's Katherine. Hi Mabel! Mabel was wearing a weird pink nightgown with green glitter and such.
Enough about pajamas, I dare not go farther. Mouse definitely stuck out the most. Most of the girls here where all giggly, why-doesn't-my-cell-phone-work-here, probably-can't-chew-gum-and-walk-at-the-same-time Fembots.
Eventually, one of them called out, "Let's play Truth Or Dare!" Mouse groaned loudly, but the Fembots paid no mind to her. Alice and I looked at each other and then turned to Mouse. We both started wringing our hand, not knowing what to say. "Um-" I started, but I didn't know what else to say, so Alice saved me. "Um, Mouse.... Why don't you give Truth Or Dare a try? I could be fun!" Mouse glared at Alice, "You trader."
"Now wait a minute, Mouse!" I said, "Don't be that way! We are going to play whether you like it or not! You can decide on your own if you want to play."
Mouse raised an eyebrow and me and then smirked, stepping back a step. I looked at Alice and then back at Mouse and sighed, "Come on, Alice." We joined the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment