Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Cool With A "K" PART 25 - CHAPTER 4

On Friday, during our "movie night", I tried hard to watch the movie... But it was a little hard when my brother was making out with his boyfriend about a foot away from me on the couch.


Just... Ignore them, Angie. I thought, clenching my jaw, Just watch the movie and enjoy your friends' company.
I glanced over at Chris and Geoffry, sucking face next to me, and rethought the last part.
Leo, Tae-Hyun, Alice, and Kathy sat on the floor in front of us. Poor, unfortunate Mouse was sitting on the other side of me, on the couch.
I glanced over at Chris and Geoffry. Geoffry put his hand on Chris' butt and I gave him a death glare. 
Geoffry glanced at me and kissed Chris more. He might have even had his tongue in Chris' mouth. Gross.
Was Geoffry trying to piss me off by making out with my brother in front of me?
Well, it was working. I rolled my eyes and tried to watch the movie.
Without backing off Chris, Geoffry shifted his gaze to Mouse. He stared at her until she looked at him with a "what the heck?" look on her face.
Mouse clenched her teeth and tried to watch the movie, just like me.
Then, Mom came in through the front door, "Hi, kids!"
Chris and Geoffry scooted away from each other in a split second and looked startled.
Mom put her hands on her hips and said, almost like she was teasing them, "Now, were you two just kissing?"
She saw them.
"No, Mrs. Harper."
"No, Mom."
Geoffry and Chris said at the same time.
Mouse and I grinned at each other.
Mom laughed and shook her finger, like Chris and Geoffry were so silly.
Chris and Geoffry exchanged a nervous look.
Mom laughed again and said, "Well, I'm out to play poker with the girls!"
"Mom," Chris said, annoyed, "Will you stop saying that?"
"Let the woman speak." I said.
Mom smiled and said, closing the door, "Well, have fun, kids."
She closed the door and Geoffry said quietly to Chris, "Oh, we will."
Chris giggled and I said, "Hey! Will you cut it out?"
"Cut what out?" Geoffry said, sliding his arm around Chris' waist, "I'm just spending time with my boyfriend."
He gave me one of those mocking and kind of threatening Geoffry stares.
"What's wrong with that?" Geoffry said.
I glared at him and looked back at the T.V.
Tae-Hyun and Leo sat in awkward silence.
Leo leaned over and whispered, "I'm sorry you have to sit through this."
"Hey, it's cool." Tae-Hyun said, looking at him, "It's fun to get to hang out with you guys."
Leo smiled warmly and said, "That's good."
They sat there and watched the movie.
Leo bit his lip and slowly put his arm around Tae-Hyun's shoulders.
Tae-Hyun's face got hot, all the way up to her ears.
Out of nowhere, Geoffry stuck his head in between them and said cheerily, "Oh, I didn't realize you two were together! In fact, I didn't know either of you were gay!"
"What?" Leo and Tae-Hyun said at the same time.
"Oh, no, no, no. W-we're not dating." Tae-Hyun said, gulping.
"Ooh, look at you blushing!" Geoffry said, pinching her cheek. Then, his smile faded and he looked confused.
Chris nervously leaned forward and said, "Oh, hey, Geoffry. Umm..."
Chris looked at me.
"Distract him." I mouthed.
Chris grabbed Geoffry's shirt and pulled him into a kiss.
I rolled my eyes. That was all he could think of?
Kathy watched Chris and Geoffry with a completely blank expression.
Geoffry ran his fingers through Chris' hair.
God, this was getting so annoying.
Just when I was about to crack, Mouse did for me.
"Chris! Geoffry!" She snapped.
Chris and Geoffry looked at her and Chris looked really irritated.
"Get a room!" Mouse said sharply.
Chris and Geoffry looked at each other, shrugged, and got up to leave.
"Ah ah ah!" I said, grabbing the tail of Chris' shirt as he walked by, "She meant 'stop making out', not 'go make out in Chris' room'."
Chris glared at me and he and Geoffry sat back down.
"Control yourselves." Leo said, shaking his head and turning back to the movie.
We sat in peace for a while. Then my eyes darted defensively toward my left.
Geoffry's hand krept toward Chris and set itself on Chris' thigh.
Chris smirked at Geoffry and leaned toward him and I cleared my throat loudly.
"Hey, you know what? I think that we should all get to know each other better. You know, sit with different people then we usually would want to." I said, squeezing in right in between Chris and Geoffry.
They both glared at me and I smiled proudly.
Then, believe it or not, they leaned over me and kissed.
"What, are there magnets in your faces?" I said, and I literally put my hands in between Chris and Geoffry's heads and pulled them apart.
After that, Geoffry gave up pissing me off and actually watched the freaking movie.
Kathy looked back at the boys emotionlessly and accidentally caught my eye.
I smiled at her and said, "You doing okay?"
Kathy didn't say anything and her expression didn't change. She nodded and turned back around.
I caught Geoffry looking suspiciously at Tae-Hyun and Leo.
When I looked at Geoffry, his eyes darted back to the T.V.




Oh, great. Had he figured out that Tae-Hyun was a girl?

No comments:

Post a Comment