Monday, October 18, 2010

Cool With A "K" PART 24 - CHAPTER 8

When Leo was getting his lunch, I came up behind him and put my hand on his arm.






"Leo." I said firmly, "I need to talk to you."
Leo turned around and said, "Okay, shoot."
I gave him a confused look.
Leo returned the look and said, "What?"
"Um..." I said, "This may sounds weird, but... You... Seem strangely unattracted to me."
Leo looked like he had no idea what I was talking about.
"Um, what?" He said, laughing a little.
I studied his face, scrunching up my eyebrows.
Leo stared back at me, clearly confused.
"What is going on between you and Tae-Hyun?" I asked.
Leo laughed hollowly, "What? Tae-Hyun and me? Nothing, Angela."
I raised an eyebrow at him, "Are you sure? You guys have been acting really weird."
"Are you in love with me or something?" Leo asked.
"No, no." I said, "What I was saying about you not being attracted to me was..."
Leo stared at me anxiously.
I leaned toward him and said in a low voice, "Leo... Are you... Gay?"
Leo let his arms fall down to his sides, "Oh my God, Angela. Are you kidding me?"
"No, I just-" I said.
"You have known me since we were seven years old! Why would you even ask me that?" Leo said, sounding annoyed.
"Look, I'm sorry! I just don't get it!" I said, "You and him act so weird around each other!"
Leo stopped arguing and studied me for a while.
"Look," He said softly, "There is nothing going on between me and Tae-Hyun. I think it was ridiculous for you to ask me if I was into him. You should know me by now and know that I'm straight. Understand?"
"No..." I said.
Leo nodded and walked to the table.
I sighed and got my food.
Now I really don't get it. I thought, It's not just how he acts around Tae-Hyun. It's how he acts around everyone.


I had to find out what was up with Leo. Soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment