Sunday, October 24, 2010

Cool With A "K" PART 24 - CHAPTER 19

Mouse opened her cabin door and went inside.
"Oh, I'm so scared for Tae-Hyun." Hilary said, "What if he's really sick?"
"I don't think he's that sick." Mouse said.
Alice, Stephanie, and Hilary all looked at her.
Mouse sat down on the chair my the door and put her hands behind her head, "It's not like he was vomiting blood or anything."
Stephanie rolled her eyes and said, "Oh my God, Mouse. You're such a smartass."
"Haven't we already covered this?" Mouse asked.
Stephanie sat down on one of the beds and said, "Whatever."
No one said anything for a minute. Then, Stephanie slowly looked over at Mouse and said, "So, Mouse. How has it been going with you and Lydia?"
Mouse shot her a look, "What are you saying, Barbie?"
"I was thinking about when you were on the cheerleading squad." Stephanie said, "So, how has it been going with Lydia?"
Mouse scoffed, "I don't know what you're talking about."
"Come on, we all know you're a lesbian!" Stephanie exclaimed, "Just give it up already!"
"I don't like Lydia, Stephanie." Mouse said, "I think all those little flips and lying in tanning machines messed up your brain."
"Can it, Buch." Stephanie said.
Alice groaned and said, annoyed, "Must you two fight all the time?"
"Yes." Mouse said, "I hate being stuck in here with her."
"She's a disgusting, fat, smelly lesbian." Stephanie said, "I feel very uncomfortable sleeping in the same room as her."
"Oh, please, Barbie." Mouse said, "That lesbian thing is really getting old."
"Well, I can't picture you with a guy." Stephanie said, putting her hands on her hips, "You've never kissed a guy, have you?"
"No," Mouse said, "But so what?"
"It means, you're lame." Stephanie said, laughing hollowly, "You're such a loser, Mouse."
"At least I have a brain." Mouse mumbled.

No comments:

Post a Comment