Sunday, December 12, 2010

Cool With A "K" PART 28.5 - CHAPTER 1

Kathy sat on her bed, facing the wall. It had been two days since she had been suspended
I swear, if I stare at this damn wall any longer, I am going to crack. Kathy thought, I need a change of setting.
So, she got up and stood in the hallway. She wondered into the bathroom and sat on the cold tile floor. Kathy stared blankly at the white wall for a long time.
This is what I'm reduced to. Kathy thought, trying not to cry, I'm miserable because my life is terrible. Sitting on my bathroom floor because I got suspended from school. Suspended from school because I punched a girl in the face. I punched a girl in the face because I'm miserable.
Kathy put her head in her hands and cried her eyes out. She was still a little bit startled when her hands touched her bare scalp. She hadn't gotten used to the loss of her hair.
Kathy gently slid her fingers across the scratchy surface of her head and cried more.
All I can do when I'm not at school is drown in my own thoughts... Kathy thought, Help me, I'm alone. I'm in a prison and I don't know how to get out. But what kind of prison?
Kathy pondered this question, I feel so trapped, but who is holding me captive?... Everything. Everything is crushing me to the ground.






I am being held prisoner by my own mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment