Monday, February 14, 2011

Cool With A "K" PART 29 - CHAPTER 1

"Now you can host your very own French people!" Mrs. Green said, grinning (as usual), "Doesn't that sound fun?"
"Heck yeah!" Leo said, sitting on his knees in his chair.
That was when it all started; the epic battle, the jealously, the vendetta... the hotness... Sorry, getting offtrack. Anyway, that was when the tables were turned in the world of Withrow High School. Allow me to continue the story...


"Can we can we can weee? Please, Angie, please please pleaaaaase!" Chris whined at me.
"No, Chris." I said, "Mom won't go for that."
Chris raised an eyebrow at me and said, "Yes, she will. You just don't want some French kid we don't know living with us."
I threw my hands in the air and said, "Is that crazy? Some creepy... Mysterious... Stranger..."
I stepped toward Chris and he stepped back.
"Capable of anything! Anything at all!" I said, grabbing at the air in front of Chris' face, "Imagine what a mysterious psychotic French kid living at our house could do to you!"
"Angie, stop!" Chris wailed.
"Or worse..." I said, pausing dramatically, "A mysterious psychotic French girl!"
"GOD PLEASE STOP HER!" Chris cried, covering his ears.
I smirked and said, "You still want to host?"
"No, no, no, I never really did in the first place." Chris whimpered.
"Yes!" I said. Manipulation points for Angie! WOO!
Leo was writing his name on the sign-up sheet for host students as we spoke.
"Can you believe it? We get to host French exchange students our age and they can, like, come to school with us and stuff!" He babbled, "If it's a guy then he'll be like the brother I never had and if it's a girl then I get a really hot roommate!"
Chris raised an eyebrow at Leo and said, "Okay, there are so many things wrong with that sentence."
"Whatever. I get a roommate!" Leo bubbled. I would have never thought of Leo as 'bubbly' before, but I couldn't think of a better moment after we said that.
"You know, there are still two weeks left until the exchange students get here." I pointed out.




This was going to be a long two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment