Wednesday, September 14, 2011

"One in 3.3 Million"

Hey, guys!


I just wanted to say that my most recent CWAK section, "One in 3.3 Million", is being cancelled. I couldn't focus on writing anymore and basically lost interest in the whole idea.
Of course, I will keep writing CWAK (Geez, almost two frickin' years! How long can I keep this up?) for all of you ADORING fans!.... Right? ;D
So, there will be more CWAK, but I'm not sure when. I have a few ideas, but they're mostly fillers. I'll work on it A.S.A.P.


If you're still interested in "One in 3.3 Million", you can email me at saranghae.sunshine@yahoo.com and request the four and a half chapters that I wrote. If you want to know what was going to happen beyond that, then too bad. Sorry.


I hope you enjoy my next section!
With love,


Doorknob-Kabob

No comments:

Post a Comment