Friday, September 23, 2011

Cool With A "K" PART 30 - CHAPTER 5

During passing time between classes, Geoffry stood with a girl by his locker.
"So, you going to the football game next Friday?" Geoffry asked her, grinning.
The girl smirked back at him and stroked his chest with one finger, "I am now. What time should I meet you."
Geoffry shrugged, "Maybe halfway through the game, like four or something. Behind the bleachers?"
"Sure thing." The girl said, "Can I have a preview?"
Geoffry glanced around the hallway and grinned at the girl. He kissed her on the lips just as the bell rang.
"Excuse me." A voice said from behind Geoffry.
Annoyed, he leaned away from the girl he was kissing and turned around. He knit his eyebrows and said, "Who are you?"
A very short girl with bright purple hair stood behind Geoffry. She was wearing a yellow sweater, green corduroys, and a navy blue sash.
"My name is Tina," She said, "I'm the new hall monitor."
The girl with Geoffry laughed hollowly and said, "You? You're the hall monitor?"
Tina nodded, "Yes. Ms. Nelson gave me the job yesterday. Now, I'm going to have to ask you to go to class."
Geoffry snorted, "Or what? You're going to choke us to death with your little hall monitor sash?"
Tina shook her head, "No, sir. I expect you to respect the school board's orders and go to class. And also, you shouldn't be kissing girls in the hallway."
Geoffry bent down to Tina's height and put his face up to hers, "Have you ever kissed a boy, shorty?"
"Pardon?" Tina said calmly.
"He asked you if you've ever kissed a boy, shrimp!" Geoffry's girl said.
Geoffry held up a hand and said, "Now, now. I can handle this, baby."
He smiled at Tina and continued, "You don't need to cause trouble over this, doll face."
"And I don't intend to," Tina said, "If you get to class."
Geoffry stood up straight and looked offended. He said, "Okay, you're really not charmed at all by me?"
Tina shrugged, "Sorry, Geoffry. My duty is to make sure that the students of this school are focusing on their schoolwork and not on relationships."
Geoffry's girl groaned and said, "Oh my God, fiiine. I'll go to class."
Geoffry turned and looked at her, "But..."
"I'll see you later, Geoffry." The girl said, walking away.
"But..." Geoffry protested, reaching for her as she left down the hall.
Geoffry glared at Tina and pointed a finger at her, "What business do you have messing with me, you little sh-t?"
"I have nothing against you personally, Geoffry." Tina said, clasping her hands behind her back, "My job is to protect the school from profane behavior. This is a formal environment and that kind of behavior isn't acceptable here."
Geoffry scoffed, "Geez, you're like a robot. And plus, there is no way a little kid like you can project this school from sex!"
"I'm a sophomore." Tina said.
"Whatever!" Geoffry barked, "This school is totally full of sexually active kids and it doesn't need purifying."
Tina raised an eyebrow at him and said, "Do you realize what you just said."
Geoffry snorted, bending down to Tina's level again, "Hell yeah, I do. And I mean it, too. This school is full of skanks like Monica Monroe and Rosa Martinez, guys like me who can have whoever we want, and plenty of heartbreakers like..."
Geoffry's voice trailed off. Then, he said, "Well, there are a lot."
He put his face up close to Tina's again and said, "And there is nothing you can do about it."
Tina studied him calmly for a moment, then she took a notepad out of her pocket and wrote something down.
Geoffry tried to look at the notebook without her noticing and Tina said, "I can do that. Go to class, Geoffry."
With that, Tina walked away down the hall.
Geoffry crossed his arms and tried not to feel slightly intimidated.




"Stupid little shrimp, trying to get me in trouble. I won't let her stop me."

No comments:

Post a Comment