Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Cool With A "K" PART 19 - CHAPTER 10

I came home that day and said to Mom, "Where's Chris?"
"In his room," She sighed, "Doing his homework."
I rolled my eyes, "Of course."
I walked down the hall to Chris's room and knocked on his door.
"Come in." He said.
I opened the door and bellowed, "Chris, why can't you act like a normal teenage girl? Text those friends! TEXT THEM!"
Chris grinned, but fought it off, "Angie, I'm trying to work."
I marched over to him and said, "Come on, soldier! That's no way to have fun! Get up,"
I turned Chris's chair around and grabbed his hands, "Get up, Get up!"
Chris wriggled free of my grip and tried not to laugh, "Angie, stop!"
"Don't make me hug you." I threatened, "'Cuz I will, and you don't want that."
"Noooo!" Chris finally played along, "Nothing but the hug!"
"RAWR!" I attacked my brother with a bear hug and we both started laughing. Chris is just so cute when he's not telling me about how awesome Geoffry is or how stupid I am!
We laughed for a while, but then Chris pushed me away and said, "Okay, you're adorable. Now I have to do homework."
I leaned over his shoulder and said, "Wha'cha working on?"
"Homework."
"Well, I know that." 
Chris shrugged and kept working. I snorted, "You're no fun!"
"Uh-huh, bye Angie." Chris said without taking his eyes off his work.
I scowled for a second and headed out the door.
"Love you too, Chris." I grumbled.

No comments:

Post a Comment