Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Cool With A "K" PART 28.5 - CHAPTER 16

Kathy slowly approached Tae-Hyun in the hallway the next day.
"Hey, Tae-Hyun..." She said meekly.
Tae-Hyun looked at her and said, "Oh, hello, Kathy."
Kathy bit her lip and looked down at her feet, "I'm not sure how to..."
Come on, Kath, yes you do! She told herself.
Kathy looked Tae-Hyun in the eyes and said, "Tae-Hyun, I shouldn't have done all the things I did to you. At Leo's house, afterwards, just... Everything."
Tae-Hyun nodded, listening.
"Tae-Hyun," Kathy said, "I'm sorry."
Tae-Hyun smiled warmly and a heavy weight was lifted from Kathy's shoulders.
"Thank you, Kathy." Tae-Hyun said, "I really appriciate the apology."
Kathy nodded and said, "That's good."
Tae-Hyun nodded and Kathy added, "I'm... Kind of trying to not be so useless anymore. You know, start being nicer."
"You were never useless." Tae-Hyun said, "You just needed to know that someone cared about you."
Kathy knit her eyebrows and Tae-Hyun smiled again.
"I will see you in class, Kathy." Tae-Hyun said.
Before Kathy could say anything else, Tae-Hyun disappeared into the sea of kids filling the hallway.
Kathy let out a sigh that she hadn't realized she was holding in. She turned to walk down the hall and thought,




Now, all I have to do is apologize to Leo....

No comments:

Post a Comment