Thursday, November 17, 2011

Cool With A "K" PART 30 - CHAPTER 12

Mouse tore through the hallway, looking frantically for somewhere to go. She retreated to the girl's bathroom and locked herself in a stall. 
Mouse sat down on the toilet and thought for a moment. Hot tears filled her eyes and she wiped them away, sniffing quietly. She listened for a moment and, hearing no one else in the bathroom, put her head in her hands and cried. 
"Stupid fricking Geoffry." Mouse said quietly to herself, "That jackass always gets away with whatever he wants." 
Like kissing Chris? She thought. She slammed her fist angrily against the metal stall wall.
Sh-t, Chris doesn't even want Geoffry. She thought, But he gets him anyway. 
Mouse slowly looked up in realization. 
But I don't want Geoffry either, do I? Of course I don't. That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. 
Tears streamed down Mouse's cheeks and she wiped them away with her sleeve in protest.
"I hate Geoffry." She whispered shakily, "I hate stupid Geoffry."


During recess, Chris sat on a bench by himself. He had his jaw propped up on his hand and a look of deep thought on his face.
Geoffry... He thought, What is wrong with him? Out of all the people, why would he kiss me? 
Chris' stomach lurched slightly. 
Geoffry kissed me... No, it wasn't like that. He was just being a jerk. Uhg, shut up, Chris. You're making it sound like you actually want him. 
Chris shifted uncomfortably, I don't want him, do I? Psh, that's ridiculous. He's just messing with people for his own entertainment...




But why me?

No comments:

Post a Comment